Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Still Alive, and some Captain Carrot/Justa Lotta Animals Fan Art!

Yup, I'm still here. I've just been busy moving to a new city (Thunder Bay) and starting a new job, getting the Man-Cave set up, and pretty much everything else that could possibly keep me from having time to work on the blog.

That being said, I'm still too busy for this at the moment, but I happened across these super cool and fun Captain Carrot pieces as I was looking around on deviantART today. I hope you get a kick out of them.




The art was by Robert Magnuson, or RMagnuson, as he's known on the deviantART website. Check out some of his other stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Here's another little something I saw recently:

    http://braveandboldlost.blogspot.com/2013/10/captain-carrot-amazing-zoo-crew-and.html

    ReplyDelete