Monday, April 15, 2013

I wish!!!

I stumbled across this picture on facebook the other day, I believe on the Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew page. I LOVE these customs. I only wish some company would finally give us some real Captain Carrot AND all the Zoo Crew action figures. (and by all, I mean ALL!!! Even Little Cheese.)

Alas, we'll probably get a Captain K'Rot figure before we get a Captain Carrot figure.


Go here to see more awesome customs pictures: The Fwoosh Forums: The Customs Threads.

Lots of awesome custom-made action figures in that thread, from all over the place. DC, Marvel, Star Wars, you name it. There's even a Darkhawk figure. :)

If you know of anywhere there are more Captain Carrot custom action figures on the Internet, drop me a line and I'll post 'em up on here. And hey, while I'm at it, if you know of any podcasts that have talked about CC&HAZC in an episode or two, let me know about those, too. I'm dying for a CC-centric podcast.

1 comment:

  1. What a tease! First seeing this image as a thumbnail, I drooled immediately at the thought the Zoo Crew would be immortalized in plastic! :(

    You might dig this piece of fanart I whipped up: http://fav.me/d66ly2l

    ReplyDelete