Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A Crisis of Imagination

So, this is coming out.


And Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew will be in it.

The 9-issue comic series (or is it an ongoing? I'm getting conflicting reports), Scibblenauts Unmasked: A Crisis of Imagination by writer Josh Elder and artist Adam Archer, debuted December 4th as a digital-only release, and will hit shelves in print form sometime in January 2014. The series is a sequel to the video game, Scribblenauts Unmasked that came out recently (and that I blogged extensively about just a post or two below this one). Max and Lily, from the game, will be back in the comic.

I don't usually buy comics like this, but I liked the game, and the Zoo Crew is going to be in there somewhere, so I'll be checking it out. Don't know if I'll commit to an ongoing, but if it's just a 9 issue mini-series, I'm on board. Why not, right? Looks like fun.

You can read an interview with Josh Elder over at Comic Book Resources right now.

And before anyone asks, Scott Shaw! is not involved. (Taken from his facebook page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment