Thursday, October 25, 2012

Who's Who: The Definitive Podcast of the DC Universe: Volume 4 hits the...um...Interwaves?


Strangely enough, the day after I posted my Captain Carrot Who's Who entry, Shag and Rob over at the Fire & Water Podcast posted their fourth entry in their Who's Who: The Definitive Podcast of the DC Universe podcast.

This episode, of course, covers Issue 4 of the series and by extension, Captain Carrot. They were also kind enough to drop a mention of Captain Carrot's Burrow and mention my name, so episode 4 will always hold a special place in my shriveled little heart. Thanks guys!! If I ever have a podcast (God help us), I'll return the favor.

Clickety click HERE to go to the download page!! And enjoy. To quote Ryan Daly from the Black Canary Fan blogsite, "Nobody talks for two hours about characters I mostly don’t care about better than Rob and Shag!" Haha!!


And be sure to tune in next week (I'm assuming. I could be wrong, it happens. Rarely. Okay, maybe not so rarely) for the new episode of the regular F&W podcast, where (again, I'm assuming) the guys will be talking about Firestorm #13, the first issue of the new direction for that title, with Dan Jurgens taking over the writing chores, (SO EXCITED FOR THIS!! WISH MY DAMN COPY WOULD JUST GET HERE ALREADY!!!) and Aquaman #13, which is probably just a typical issue. ;) Sorry Rob, I'm still waiting for my copies of issues 1 to 12 to show up before I actually read any Aquaman. I'm sure I'll be more enthusiastic once I've read the darn book!

On another, unrelated note today is the first day I typed the name of this blog into Google Search and had it show up! So yay me! It also showed up on a random Captain Carrot search, although in that case it was on page two of the results. But still, yay me!

5 comments:

  1. Sean - Thanks for the kind words and the plug! We love doing the WHO'S WHO shows. They are so much fun! And we were happy to promote your fantastic blog! Keep up the great work!

    The Irredeemable Shag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've linked to your site on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captain-Carrot-His-Amazing-Zoo-Crew/153460781392301?fref=ts

    Keep up the good work!
    Toren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sean, Little Russell Burbage here from Portland, Indiana. You will be happy to know that 1. I love your blog! and 2. I googled "Captain Carrot blog" and you were the first entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LITTLE RUSSELL BURBAGE!!! Glad to have you on board! :)

    ReplyDelete